Monday 19 September 2011

2 hours to go...

So I am sitting in the English office here at the University, getting ready to grab some lunch.  A couple more hours and the reason I am halfway across the globe will finally take shape.  Nervous you ask?  Well it comes and goes, but as I write this blog the nerves are not that bad.  You know when you hear how good a movie is from all your friends, and your expectations are raised significantly.  You go to the theater to watch the movie and you are extremely disappointed because your expectations were to high.  I liken my situation to that.  Every time I talk to someone I mention how nervous I will be for this first day.  I am hoping that I have hyped my nerves so high that it will be a disappointment when I don't have any.  Haha, It is worth a shot anyways right? :)

Stay tuned for tomorrows update about how the first day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment