Monday 7 November 2011

One more interesting thing

There was one other story that I was supposed to add and my mother has graciously reminded me about it.  Last Friday I was driving back from the MCC office, when I passed a man on a motto with a couple of pigs strapped to the back.  I think I stared at these pigs for a good 15 seconds to make sure I wasn't dreaming.  At first I thought they were dead, but when I looked closer I could see one of the pigs breathing pretty heavily.  They were as calm as calm could be, probably unware that their lives may be coming to an end in the near future.


There is always an adventure on the street!

2 comments:

  1. Hm. I haven't seen pigs (there aren't all that many here), but I have frequently seen live goats on bicycles. I think my favorite was the one that was upright and perpendicular to the bicycle, with its legs tied to the struts of the bike rack, so that it you couldn't really see the rack at all and it just looked like goats naturally came in bicycle-adapted triangles.

    ReplyDelete