Friday 26 August 2011

Sound Track Addition

I had meant to add this to yesterday's blog but I forgot so here it is.  I couldn't think of just one song to represent the Akron orientation so there are two that I have.  The first is 'I Gotta Feeling' by the Black Eyed Peas.  Please don't judge me too harshly, but the song was played a number of times during the many parties we had through out the week (who would have thought a Mennonite event would have so much dancing).

The other song is 'Home' by Edward Sharp & The Magnetic Zeros.  It was at orientation that I first heard this song.  After listening to it once I probably listened to it another 10 times.  Everywhere I went it seemed someone was singing it or humming it.  If you have not heard it I definitely recommend it!

So we are now up to 3 songs for those of you following along.

1 comment:

  1. Should've passed the headphones back to you after Jenny and I listened to "Home" in the van....

    ReplyDelete